Be the Master of your Love Life!
Live Evening w/ Sonika & Christian
Thurs December 4, Grass Valley, CA, 7-9:30pm
Sure, the relationship was awesome in the beginning …
If you were the master of your love life, how would it be?
If you’re anything like the thousands of couples and singles we’ve helped, you’d say things like:
- We’d be best friends
- Sparks would fly when we look at each other
- We’d navigate our conflicts with ease and grace
- It would be easy and relaxing to be together
- We’d spend more time enjoying each other
- Our sex would be hot and connected
- We’d be in love
… Or if you’re single:
- I’d be IN a relationship, period!
Even though we don’t know you in person yet, it’s a fair guess that you don’t have all that in your love life yet.
Why is that, do you think?
It’s certainly not that you haven’t been practicing! How long have you been in some sort of relationship? 10 years? 20? 40? A long time!
It’s certainly not that you don’t want it, or that you’re not doing your best. Of course you’re doing your best.
And just because it sounds nice that “I create my own reality”, doesn’t mean you know how to apply it in love and relationship.
Wouldn’t it be cool if you could figure out how to truly be the Master of your Love life? Actually create it to be how YOU would like it to be?
That’s what this evening is about.
In this free evening, you’ll learn how to:
- Quit feeling like a victim of bad luck and lousy partners
- Look at your Love life in a refreshing new way (that’ll be such a relief!)
- Take the first steps to be the Master of your Love life, on your terms
- Proceed from where you are (no matter where you are right now).
It’s totally free, and you’ll be in a safe group with other good people.
You never have to air your dirty laundry, or be put on the spot.
This evening is about Love and how to master it, not about confrontation or daring stunts.
We take good care of you!
We encourage you to bring your partner or a friend.
To reserve your seat, fill in the form below. Once you do, we’ll send you an email with all the details.