Fearless Life doesn't mean you have no fear. It means you are not stopped by it. You hold hands with fear, and you use it to open your heart, take risks, build relationships, live a good life, and love fully!
Like most people, you are probably busy trying to get rid of your fear. You distract yourself with your favorite screen, career, or hobby. You work hard to meet goals, acquire money and achieve your dreams. You do your best to make yourself and your loved ones happy. More often than not, you get caught up in the logistical details of life.
Which means... your life often feels meaningless, devoid of purpose and passion. Your relationships may be shallow. Your heart is closed off and your love ungiven. You feel like something really BIG is missing.
Everything you want exists outside your comfort zone!
The door to that passion you crave? It lives smack dab in the middle of your fear!
That awakened state you long for? It is behind the door of your closed heart!
That experience of heaven you seek? It is in the truths you don't say or hear!
The way out is through.
Instead of fixing, resisting, ignoring, numbing, fiddling with, controlling, changing, distracting, fighting, despairing, drugging, pathologizing, working, yelling, wishing it all away; meet that which you are most afraid of! Meet it in the present moment like a long lost friend. There, you will find freedom, deep love and that place some call heaven!
Fearless Life promises to support you to find the impassioned aliveness and blissful love you crave, in your life and your relationships.
This workshop is for you if:
- Your heart is too closed off from fear and past hurts.
- Your mind is confined by your current reality.
- Your body habitually seeks comfort at the expense of your aliveness.
- And your soul, in the face of blind living, desperately hungers to soar freely.
In this two day training, you are invited to:
- Quit sleep walking through your life.
- Quit fighting in your relationships.
- Quit holding back your love to protect yourself from pain.
- Lean in and listen to the whispers of your heart.
- Face your worst fears.
- Say what you really feel and know is true and watch truth work its magic.
Fearless Life is for people who dare to go deep and desire to live a bold life with their hearts open. It is for YOU if you want to quit living a protected, careful, boring life.
It is NOT for you if don’t want to confront where you hold yourself back or keep yourself stuck, if you don’t want to look squarely at your lifelong obsession with being a victim of circumstance and your deep resignation and lack of faith in the universe, or if you are afraid to say and hear deep truths and inner knowings.
But if you want to live a fearless life, deeply in love with being alive, wide-awake in your mind, and you want to step fully into a space of unlimited living with access to divine guidance, all the while having fun with others, you are invited to join us.
Here's a few comments from participants of last year's workshop:
"I love physical activities. I love the altered enlightened state it brought. I also reaped the seed I sowed in my mantra of joy, erotic fire, joy, erotic life, joy, erotic joy. That night, lovemaking was spontaneous, natural, electric. It was magic."
"Walking with fear was like biofeedback. Learning how to listen but not necessarily react to the voices was really valuable. Making this experiential rather than just a mini lecture made it so much more powerful. I felt like I got to practice working with my fear rather than just learning how to do it. I can read a lot of books on how to dance but until I actually try, the learning is not practical."
"Seeing how my fear of rejection and inadequacy has both inspired me to accomplishment while also creating a bullshit persona that denies me the very connection I am seeking in the first place. Seeing how embracing my fear can improve my integrity. I left humbled and much more comfortable just being a part of the community rather than needing to be seen or recognized as special."
"Facing my fears is where I had my surprising breakthrough."
"Working with fear, “taking it for a walk”, helped me transform a deep fear and allowed me to feel free and to have more choice in life."
"It was mind-blowing because I'd never experienced anything like it before. I liked the 2 weeks to live and also walking around with my fear and befriending it."
"I released a lot of shame and fear and replaced it with love and acceptance."
"I realized that bliss is not always achieved without some uncomfortable or undesirable feelings along the way."
"The healing I received was on exactly what I had voiced as my biggest secret and shame at the beginning."
"I felt so much more empowered to handle the situation that used to leave me gnashing my teeth!"
"I was able to obtain some real clarity about the difficulties I have in my complicated relationship with my mother, and just step out of my former beliefs around it. This shift was like lifting a filter off of how I see *everything* in my life, or like I was able to take one enormous step toward my full potential!"
"I realized that I know the right thing to do."
Here's a fraction of what we will cover in this workshop:
- The transparency track to love and enlightenment
- Healing your closed heart with loving presence
- Breaking through fears and limits and creating new possibilities
- Awakened practices for creating extraordinary experiences out of ordinary times
- The key role of play and laughter in releasing resistance
- Taking your fear "for a walk"
- The transformative connecting magic of allowing and following feelings and truth without interference
- Replacing deep-seated victim with power
- Building community, cultivating intimacy and experiencing deeper love by BEING FULLY YOURSELF
By the end of the weekend, you will be much better able to:
- See mistakes, flaws, imperfections and chaos as divine perfection and beauty
- Be able to allow all deep feelings to move through without judgment or resistance
- Have increased freedom to fully express without censorship or moderation
- Awaken to the extraordinariness of the moment
- Know rituals for calling in presence and love
- Feel more relaxed, accepting, open, connected and present
- Open your heart wider to fearless love
- Have deeper trust in Spirit
Are you interested? Are you ready to play?
We hope we'll get to expand with you!!
With Fearless Love,
Sonika & Christian
Workshop Fee: $500
Current Mastery Program members: $250
Lifetime Members: $200
(Use the appropriate Coupon Code when you check out. If you haven't received it, get in touch with us, we'll get it to you)
This course will take place in Auburn, in the heart of California's Gold Country, at the Auburn Holiday Inn.
Saturday-Sunday, September 16-17, 2017
Saturday 9 AM - 10 PM; Sunday 9 AM - 6 PM.
Please register right away to secure your seat in what promises to be a deep, moving, transformative experience.